Thanks René,

I have more TeVii devices (S470 and S660) running in other machine
with no problems, just copying the firmware work out of the box.

Is really necessary to compile the Tevii driver? I have more DVB
device and want to use Debian kernels.

I try to compile it:

wget http://www.tevii.com/Tevii_Product_20140428_media_build_b6.tar.bz2.rar
tar -xjvf Tevii_Product_20140428_media_build_b6.tar.bz2.rar
cd b6/media_build/
make (output: http://paste.debian.net/plain/123090)

But there are errors, could you help with the driver compilation? I
prefer to use the Debian kernel/modules in a clean way.

Regards.

Josu Lazkano