Hello,

Thanks for the patches. Could you please fold these two into one - they
really don't deserve to be separated. As for your other series - patches
there look mostly good - from just a formal review. If you don't mind,
I'll adjust a couple of cosmetic issues like missing curly braces in

        if (a)
                x();
        else {
                y();
                z();
        }

or multiline comments or similar minor things.

Thanks
Guennadi