The submitted lgdt3306a driver was not in a good shape for merging.
However, as most of the issues are trivial, I solved them.

There are still a few remaining issues:

- As reported by checkpatch.pl:
        WARNING: added, moved or deleted file(s), does MAINTAINERS need
updating?

  Who will maintain it?

- There's currently no driver using this demod;

- It is still using DVBv3 stats. I can fix it, but I need the patches that
  will add support for the boards that use this demod in order to take a
  look on it;

- It uses its own log implementation.

For now, I'll be merging this on a topic branch, until the above issues
get fixed.

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (13):
  [media] lgdt3306a: Use hexadecimal values in lowercase
  [media] lgdt3306a: Use IS_ENABLED() for attach function
  [media] lgdt3306a: one bit fields should be unsigned
  [media] lgdt3306a: don't go past the buffer
  [media] lgdt3306a: properly handle I/O errors
  [media] lgdt3306a: Remove FSF address
  [media] lbdt3306a: rework at printk macros
  [media] lbdt3306a: simplify the lock status check
  [media] lgdt3306a: Don't use else were not needed
  [media] lbdt3306a: remove uneeded braces
  [media] lgdt3306a: constify log tables
  [media] lgdt3306a: Break long lines
  [media] lgdt3306a: Minor source code cleanups

 drivers/media/dvb-frontends/lgdt3306a.c | 979 ++++++++++++++++++--------------
 drivers/media/dvb-frontends/lgdt3306a.h |  18 +-

1.9.3