Hi, guys!

I have:
1. 05e1:0408 USB ID STK1160 chip GM7113 (SAA7113 clone) video processor device.
2. Google Nexus 5 LG D821 Hammerhead smartphone.

I need compile STK1160 driver for Android.

EasyCap driver can be found in CyanogenMod (Android based OS) git
(https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_lge_hammerhead/search?q=easycap)

Looks like Ezequiel Garcia commited it (it is signed-off-by: Ezequiel
Garcia <elezegar...@gmail.com> and Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mche...@redhat.com>). But it is the old driver by Mike Thomas.

I successfully compiled this old driver by Mike Thomas as kernel
module (easycap.ko) for my smartphone. It is working, but very very
bad. It don't work without bars=0 key and I have only 12 fps (instead
of 25 fps as expected). Any ideas why? I think the problem is in
driver.

What about new STK1160 driver by Ezequiel Garcia? Can I extract it
from latest Linux kernel (stable 3.17.3 or mainline 3.18-rc5 or
linux-next) and compile it for Android/CyanogenMod (without or with
small changes in source code)?

The new driver by Ezequiel Garcia can be found in AOSP git
(https://google.com/search?q=stk1160+site%3Aandroid.googlesource.com),
but, unfortunately, only for kernel versions 3.10+. But I need compile
the new driver for kernel version 3.4 (for my Nexus 5).

Hope for your help. Thanks in advance!