This patch series fixes almost all remaining sparse warnings. The only one
still there is this one in this platform driver:

.../platform/timblogiw.c:562:22: warning: context imbalance in 'buffer_queue' -
unexpected unlock

Note that due to a bug in the daily build process not all media drivers were
checked with sparse. Now that I've fixed the build script I got a bunch of new
sparse warnings and one error. Those new sparse messages are addressed by
patches 6-10. Several of those fix real bugs too.