Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mche...@osg.samsung.com> wrote:

> I would do a s/ix_USB_PID_// in the above, in order to simplify the
> namespace and to avoid giving the false impression that those are vendor
> IDs.

Okay.

> If you look below on your patch, even you forgot to add a "ix_" prefix into
> one of the entires ;)

Bah.  I realised I'd forgotten and went back to try and fix them up.

> Just calling MEDION_MD95700..MYGICA_T230 would be enough and shorter.

True.

> static struct usb_device_id cxusb_table [] = {
>       [VID_MEDION] = {USB_VID_MEDION, USB_PID_MEDION_MD95700},

That should really be:

        [VID_MEDION_MD95700] = {USB_VID_MEDION, USB_PID_MEDION_MD95700},

since the index number is the model, not the vendor, which brings me to:

        [DVICO_BLUEBIRD_DVB_T_NANO_2_NFW_WARM] = {USB_VID_DVICO,
USB_PID_DVICO_BLUEBIRD_DVB_T_NANO_2_NFW_WARM},

which would be excessively long.

> > +   _(USB_VID_MEDION,       USB_PID_MEDION_MD95700), // 0
>
> Please don't use c99 comments. Also, I don't think that the comments would
> help, as the entries on this table doesn't need to follow the same order
> as defined at the enum.

Sorry, yes, I meant those as guides purely for when I was converting numbers
to symbols.

David