Le 2015-02-19 02:24, Zahari Doychev a écrit :
So can you tell me if there are some drivers and plugins that can do this
in efficient way. Is there some work going on in this directions. I suppose
glimagesink maybe will be a good way to go.

There is a lot of work happening, you should notice by searching this mailing list archive. The most promising seems to be the one targeting Wayland and DMABUF. On the GST side, there is experimental patches to handle DMABUF import and render queue, these are not yet fully merged into Wayland protocol and Weston. Weston can import DMABUF of various format and do the colorspace conversion using shaders. This can compensate the lack of hw color converter if your GPU is fast and precise enough.

Nicolas