This v2 patch series replaces patch 18 from the first series.

After some more testing I realized that the 422P format produced
wrong colors and I couldn't get it to work. Since it never worked and
nobody complained about it (and it is a fairly obscure format as well)
I've dropped it.

I also tested RGB444 format for the first time, and that had wrong colors
as well, but that was easy to fix. Finally there was a Bayer format
reported, but it was never implemented. So that too was dropped.

I double checked all remaining formats, and they all work fine.