On 05/13/2015 12:26 PM, Mike Martin wrote:
Hi

I have the above usb stick (dual frontend) which works fine for a
while then just vanishes.
ie: frontend just goes
  eg

ls /dev/dvb (I have a permanent DVB card as well)
/dev/dvb/adapter0
/dev/dvb/adapter1
/dev/dvb/adapter2

goes to

ls /dev/dvb (I have a permanent DVB card as well)
/dev/dvb/adapter0

To get it back I have plug/unplug several times (rebooting the box
seems to make no difference)

I am currently on fedora 21, but this seems to be a continual issue ,
through at least fedora 18 to date

I cant see anything obvious in dmesg or the logs

Any ideas

Could you still post that dmesg, just those texts appeared after plugin.

Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/