Hi, Laurent

On 8/5/2015 6:08 AM, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
Hi Josh,

On Monday 03 August 2015 10:56:29 Josh Wu wrote:
On 8/1/2015 5:22 PM, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
Hello,

While reviewing patches for the atmel-isi I noticed a couple of small
issues with the driver. Here's a patch series to fix them, the main
change being the removal of platform data support now that all users have
migrated to DT.
Thanks for the patches. It's perfectly make sense.

The patches have been compile-tested only. Josh, would you be able to test
them on hardware ?
For the whole series, here is my:

Acked-by: Josh Wu <josh...@atmel.com>
Tested-by: Josh Wu <josh...@atmel.com>
Thank you.

Do you plan to take those four patches in your tree and include them in your
next pull request ?

yes, I plan to take them with my other patches for atmel-isi (about the configure_geometry(), already sent for review).
And I will sent a pull request to Gueannadi.

Best Regards,
Josh Wu

Laurent Pinchart (4):
    v4l: atmel-isi: Simplify error handling during DT parsing
    v4l: atmel-isi: Remove unused variable
    v4l: atmel-isi: Remove support for platform data
    v4l: atmel-isi: Remove unused platform data fields
drivers/media/platform/soc_camera/atmel-isi.c | 40 ++------
   drivers/media/platform/soc_camera/atmel-isi.h | 126 ++++++++++++++++++++
   include/media/atmel-isi.h                     | 131 --------------------
   create mode 100644 drivers/media/platform/soc_camera/atmel-isi.h
   delete mode 100644 include/media/atmel-isi.h