On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 11:26 AM, Richard Tresidder
<rtres...@tresar-electronics.com.au> wrote:
> stage 1..
> Yep it works with accessing src directly.. had to reboot to verify that one.
> Well at least the download says it worked and the image booted successfully.
>
> excuse my manual diff method..
> git and I don't agree... not sure how to get it to diff the media_build repo
> I pulled the code from..
> my brain is stuck in subversion mode..
>
> Still rebuilding the kernel to check the i2c Mux issue..

Good, that's the patch I had in mind. Thanks.

Yes, you'd need to issue a complete PCIe reset (warm or cold boot) for
the risc processor to reset, and for it to require a firmware to be
loaded again. So, your comments make sense.

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com