Em Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:54:31 +0100
Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettc...@posteo.de> escreveu:

> On Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:41:50 -0200 Mauro Carvalho Chehab
> <mche...@osg.samsung.com> wrote:
> > > Is putting the patch in an attachment OK?
> >
> > No, because it doesn't make easy for people to reply with comments.
>
> Except if you are using claws. With which you can select text in a text
> attachment and click the reply button and it will create a response
> with the selected text in the message body. But only this part, not the
> rest of the message.

Yes, I use such feature when needed, but then I need to do two "replies"
and merge on a single reply email, with kinda sucks and spends me more time.
So, I tend to postpone those patches, if I am in a hurry.

However, lots of developers use mutt, with doesn't have such option.

Regards,
Mauro
  • [no subject] Walter Cheuk
    • Re: Alberto Mardegan