Em Wed, 16 Dec 2015 18:12:58 -0700
Shuah Khan <shua...@osg.samsung.com> escreveu:

> On 12/16/2015 10:43 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > Em Sun, 13 Dec 2015 09:12:50 -0200
> > Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mche...@osg.samsung.com> escreveu:
> >

> > As far as I know, all pending items for Kernel 4.5 merge are
> > complete. I should be moving the remaining patches from my
> > experimental tree:
> >     git://linuxtv.org/mchehab/experimental.git media-controller-rc4
> >
> > to the media-controller topic branch by the end of this week, if
> > nothing pops up.
>
> Hi Mauro,
>
> I don't like the flat graph I am seeing on experimental rc4
> with all the pending patches for 4.5. I am attaching two
> media graphs generated on au0828 on rc3 and rc4. Something
> is off with rc4.  I used the latest mc_nextgen_test tool
> to generate the graphs.

I guess this problem is due to the patch changed the object ID
to use a single number range:

http://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/experimental.git/commit/?h=media-controller-rc4&id=9c04bcb45824fd8e5231f6f26269b57830c1f34d

We likely need to change the userspace tool due to that, but I'll
take a look on it tomorrow.

Regards,
Mauro