Sorry, but can't find the point in deep (in dvbdevice.c),
may you can point more precise.

I only found a part in a other file which confirms me to "A".
The question is: are there are any application which use
the orbital position in degrees? which is a pedantic question
as long, as orbital positions not covered by dvbv5.

--M--