Hi,

do you know where I can get the source code of these drivers for
Baytrail, Anniedale or Cherrytrail? I am not familiar with the Android
kernel. I checked git://git.code.sf.net/p/android-x86/kernel but could
not find any PCI CSI2 host controller driver. At
https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/x86_64.git I found some MIPI
stuff at drivers/external_drivers/intel_media/ but no CSI-2 driver.

Thank you & best regards,

Dennis