Hello Wolfram,

On 04/14/2016 07:12 AM, Wolfram Sang wrote:

>> I'll write what I found so far in case someone with better knowledge about
>> the runtime PM API and the OMAP I2C controller driver can have an idea of
>> what could be causing this.
>
> Thanks for the summary. I got no other reports like this, I wonder about

Yes, I also wonder why I'm the only one facing this issue... maybe no one
else is using the tvp5150 driver on an OMAP board with mainline?

> that. That being said, can you try this patch if it makes a change?
>
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/609280/

Unfortunately it doesn't help, I just tried today's -next (next-20160414)
that already has the mentioned patch but the issue is still present.

Best regards,
--
Javier Martinez Canillas
Open Source Group