Hello.

Suporte wrote:
> send directly for the LTP1, the dosemu close job and sends a piece of
> the archive for the spool of the Linux.
> Because the Dosemu does not wait that the application finishes the
> execution of the report to order job for the spool of the Linux?
> What I can modify in source of dosemu to resolve this problem?
This subject is rather old and you already
have been suggested what is to modify in source.
But one thing still puzzles me here, so I am
wondering:
Of course you have tried increasing
$_printer_timeout value in your config file,
havent you? Does this help?
If not, then it is probably a bug that must
be fixed.