Hello.

Bart Oldeman wrote:
> could you check dosemu.map to see where 0x401ace06 is?
> It might just be out of DOSEMU's scope; in that case it might be a DPMI
> page fault
Current buggy fault handler (to be fixed
with my fault handling patch) have this:
if (in_dpmi)
   return dpmi_fault(scp).

So, while it is a bug, if DPMI is active,
there seems to be no way to reach that msg
at all.
So I would say this is a buffer overflow most
likely, and DPMI is disabled. gdb might help.
This all will be much easier if I get around
to implement the automatic gdb dispatcher,
but for now you told there is another buffer
overflow in mfs, isn't it?