On Sat, 7 Jun 2003, Claudia Neumann wrote:

> I just tried to download dosemu-1.1.5.tgz from the mirror in Brussels and the
> mirror in Dublin. The download didn't stop at 2073 kb, but went on til I
> stopped it > 5000 kb. Is there something wrong with the download procedure?
> Is the file bigger the 5000 kb?

I'm on a modem now so I'm not too happy to test it completely but wget
gives me this:

wget http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/dosemu/dosemu-1.1.5.tgz
--00:05:24--
http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/dosemu/dosemu-1.1.5.tgz
           => `dosemu-1.1.5.tgz'
Connecting to belnet.dl.sourceforge.net:80... connected!
Length: 2,121,858 [application/x-tar-gz]

This length is correct.

Bart