On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> Hi Uwe and others,I want to run DOS4GW intros / party demos under
> Linux.Since the Wine support isnt complete now with DOS32A,I tried to
> run it
> under Dosemu.Using the 1.1.5 dosemu sources, I get a segfault using
> dos4gw or dos32a.2 questions :- since the CVS repository is unreachable
> at
> sourceforge (cant log into the server),
> can someone provide a link to a
>
> mirror ?- has someone kind of success with these programs ?

I guess you use Red Hat 9?
it'll most likely work if you try 1.1.5.7 (see
http://www.dosemu.org/testing/patchset-1.1.5.7.tgz)
This uses an
export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5
workaround though.

Even better would be if you could test the two patches at:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=795147&group_id=49784&atid=457447

Bart