On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Peter Eckhardt wrote:

> i just respond to my own mail. But as I didn't find documentation
> how to make the above work in current dosemus i will summarize
> how to get SPX working

cool! I'll update the NOVELL HOWTO with your information -- that
might save others some time.

Just one comment, answering your question about a boot directory:

> 1. Create a dosemu image which uses msdos or drdos (i used drdos)

Well this should not be necessary. You can just create a directory,
say <DOSEMU_LIBDIR>/drdos, copy all your DRDOS files to it and set.
$_hdimage = "<DOSEMU_LIBDIR>/drdos".
Or copy drdos' ibmbio.com/ibmdos.com/command.com to the directory that
contains kernel.sys. That automatically overrides it.

What is the problem with FreeDOS in this case by the way?

Bart