Date: 28 Oct 2003 09:07:59 -0000
From: harsha harsha vardhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: regarding Dosemu

dear sir/madam,
i already send a mail to development section
i want to execute dosemu in linux server as it has been done sucessfully
if i connect the linux server to the novell server i am getting the novell server in
the network
i couldnt able exceute Turbo C++ from the linux server it is giving the following error
DPMI Server intialization errror -> v86 task without vcpi
so please provide solution for  this
i am excepting early reply
thanking you
harsha vardhan