hello

About Linux I know just a bit (just to run StarOffice :-)

But once I heard about diskless computers, and now I'd like to know more
about that kind of running computers.
I have some questions about that:
1) what kind of server it should be to handel about 15 terminals?
2) where the programs are running on server or on terminal (do programs
useterminal hardware)?
3) if programs run on server, does it run one copy of program or one copy
for each user (lets say Star Office)?
4) what hardware specifikation is required for terminal and server?

I also wonde if any one could recomend some guides to read about diskless
computers with linux?

 With regards
        Dragon