On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 09:14:48AM -0700, Dan Williams wrote:
> Ugh, so this change to vmf_insert_mixed() went upstream without fixing
> the users? This changelog is now misleading as it does not mention
> that is now an urgent standalone fix. On first read I assumed this was
> part of a wider effort for 4.18.

Why is this an urgent fix?  I thought all the return type change was
did something completely innocuous that would not cause any real
difference.

Otherwise there are a dozen plus "fixups" to change the users that
will now become urgent fixes, which I did *not* expect to be the case.
(Where two are in ext2 and ext4, and where I planned to take my time
and get them fixed in the next merge window, precisely becuase I did
not *think* they were urgent.)

                                        - Ted