Hi,

On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 13:06:03 -0400, Philip Balister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> i2c_omap i2c_omap.1: Transmit overflow
> tps65010: power off button

Sounds like a bug in our i2c-omap.c

Tony do you know about any issues with i2c-omap.c after
highspeed i2c was introduced ?

This could be a regression, I remember seeing this on
some tests I was doing with twl4030 but they seemed
to vanish. Looks like I missed something. I'll try
to reproduce my bug with twl4030 and after that dig a
bit on i2c driver and i2c omap trms (ugh).

Anyways, if you could enable all debugging in i2c and
get more info when it happens, that would be great ;-)

--
Best Regards,

Felipe Balbi
http://felipebalbi.com