On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:01:12 +0530, "arun c"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The following set of patches adds support for
> Mistral's OMAP2EVM board.
>
> a) First patch replaces 2430OSK board files with omap2evm
> b) Second patch provides compile support
> c) Third patch completes the name change

The problem will be with the legacy 2430osk, they still provide
the old 1437 machine id, right ? If you remove all of it users
won't be able to boot them until upgrading u-boot.

Besides they carry a different processor (2430 on osk and 2530
on evm). Maybe we keep support for both just sharing all board
files ?

board-n810.c shares everything with board-n800, maybe you
should do something similar?

--
Best Regards,

Felipe Balbi