Gadiyar, Anand wrote:
Hi all,

I've pushed all the patches I have in my omap inbox, except for
the omap serial driver that I want to look more.

I've tried to comment on the ones that did not get pushed, then
erased everything from my omap inbox. Some drivers should get
integrated via other mailing lists, and some debug patches can
probably stay as debug patches, and some patches I probably
have accidentally deleted :) And the PM patches I lost track of,
so those should be reposted.

So please check your patches, and repost your patches if something
is left out. Also please check that things work for your board,
let's try to tag v2.6.26-omap1 within next few days so we can
move on again.

Cheers,

Tony

Boot tested on 3430SDP with the defconfig. Things work okay so far.

Same with BeagleBoard.

Dirk