Hi,

> Thanks for updating this, I finally got around to spend some
> time with it again. I've folded in your fixes and quirk support
> into my earlier patch from [0] as that had a better changelog
> describing the earlier work.
thanks, always struggled with that

> And I've also now made the SDIO support to depend on properly
> configured wake-up irq from device tree as otherwise wake from
> idle states won't work properly. I've also cleaned up the the
> wake-up irq initialization a bit.
Looks much better now.

Mind that the sdio irq is level triggered. So we have to disable the
IRQ in the handler otherwise we enter an infinite loop.

> The wake-irq is needed for omaps with wake-up path and also
> when doing GPIO remuxing. So the wake-up handling is pretty
> much the same for both cases.
I added this comment to the patch, since I was puzzled that you need
a wake_irq even whithout remuxing.

> I've kept your Signed-off-by, can you please check if the patch
> below works for you with the second patch I'll post shortly?

Will send out another patch soon. Left your Signed-off as well, not
in the sense of your agreement, but didn't dare to remove it because
of your contributions.