Tony,

On 03/05/2014 01:33 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* Suman Anna <s-a...@ti.com> [140304 09:03]:
On 03/04/2014 10:04 AM, Joerg Roedel wrote:

Applied patches 1-7 to my arm/omap branch.

Tony, you can pull that branch into your tree if needed (when I pushed
it, which will happen today or tomorrow).

OK thanks, looks like remaining patches compile just fine even without
it which is nice.

Yes, I did test the boot specifically for this both with and without the corresponding DTS nodes.

Tony,
Can you also pull in the corresponding DTS node patches as well that
go along with this series.
http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=139362062805816&w=2

They look OK to me, but looks like Benoit and Paul are not Cc:ed
on the hwmod changes. I suggest you resend just patches 8 - 13 and
the .dts changes as a new series with Benoit and Paul on Cc for
them so they have a chance to review and ack them.

OK, will do.

Thanks
Suman