On 03/05/2014 08:10 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* Tony Lindgren <t...@atomide.com> [140305 09:12]:
* Tero Kristo <t-kri...@ti.com> [140305 00:17]:
On 03/04/2014 11:28 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* Tero Kristo <t-kri...@ti.com> [140304 10:58]:
On 03/04/2014 07:32 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* Tero Kristo <t-kri...@ti.com> [140304 01:22]:
This is no longer needed as clock data is provided through DT.

Looks like there's a new error even before applying this patch in
the series as I'm now getting the following oops on n8x0. So cannot
test this patch yet.

Is this with OMAP2 only boot?

Yeah that's with omap2 only.

That explains it, as previous series was never boot tested in omap2
only config (due to build issues.)

I just force pushed the branch with the below additional patch, can
you check if it works now?

Yes seems to work with that thanks. And with the omap2 legacy clock
data removed too, it boots fine on n8x0 and 2430sdp.

I suggest you drop the omap3 legacy data patch from this branch
as it's not omap2 related and cannot be done yet. Then try to get
acks from Paul. And if there are no issues, it seems Mike could take
the whole branch as it seems to merge just fine with what I have
queued. So for all the patches except for the omap3 legacy data
removal, feel free to add:

Acked-by: Tony Lindgren <t...@atomide.com>

Found one randconfig error with this series when CONFIG_ARCH_OMAP2
is not set:

/drivers/clk/ti/dpll.c:273: undefined reference to `omap2xxx_clkt_dpllcore_init'
drivers/clk/ti/dpll.c:311: undefined reference to `clkhwops_omap2xxx_dpll'

Yeah, this is in this series. Force pushed a minor update to patch #4 to fix this.

I can repost the series if Mike or Paul or someone requests this.

-Tero

It's also possible the error is the PRM clean up series, but probably
in this series based drivers/clk/ti/dpll.c path.

Regards,

Tony