Hello,

Suman, Florian, any opinion regarding this patch series ? Your opinion on the
architecture-related question below would be appreciated as well, but I'd like
to get this merged first (and especially patch 5/5) in the not too distant
future to push OMAP3 ISP patches that depend on it.

Laurent Pinchart