Nishant,

On Thursday 17 April 2014 04:49 PM, Nishanth Menon wrote:
> The following V2 of the series is based on v3.15-rc1 + peter's patch series:
>       patch #1: https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/3923141/
>       (drivers: bus: omap_l3: Convert to use devm_kzalloc)
>
>       patch #2: https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/3923061/
>       (drivers: bus: omap_l3: Convert to use devm_ioremap_resource() )
>
>       patch #3: https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/3923101/
>       (drivers: bus: omap_l3: Convert to use devm_request_irq())
>
>       patch #4: https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/3923081/
>       (drivers: bus: omap_l3: Remove the platform driver's remove function)
>
>       patch #5: https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/3923121/
>       (drivers: bus: omap_l3: Change pr_crit() to dev_err() when IRQ request
>       fails)
>
> V1 was originally posted here:
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=139749383932575&w=2
>
> V2 introduces the following changes:
>       - Additional bug fix detected during additional testing (all tests
> complete now). patch #12
>       - reordering of patches to order logical changes and reduce code churn.
>       - interrupt handler split up and additional information now provided in
> log to aid debug when error occur
>       - patches are marked where new (12,14,15,16).
>       - DRA7 updated from master document for all DRA7 variants.
>
> This series cleansup omap_l3_noc driver and adds data to support DRA7
> and AM437x SoCs.

I looked at the series and its looks pretty good. Thanks for fixups, updates.
For whole series,
Acked-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilim...@ti.com>

> Patches(including Peter's) is available here:
> https://github.com/nmenon/linux-2.6-playground/commits/l3noc/driver-fixes-v2

Can Tony pull this branch for 3.16 then which includes Peter's series as well ?

Tony, Will you be able to line these up via arm-soc tree ?

Regards,
Santosh