On 4/28/2014 9:47 PM, Yegor Yefremov wrote:
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 4:25 PM, George Cherian <george.cher...@ti.com> wrote:
On 4/28/2014 2:07 PM, yegorsli...@googlemail.com wrote:
From: Yegor Yefremov <yegorsli...@googlemail.com>

This patch creates unique DMA channels for the second USB
interface, otherwise the second USB interface is not usable
at all.
MUSB_DMA_NUM_CHANNELS is 15, so if you pass  any dma-names > 15 (>
rx15/tx15),
the dma_controller_create in musb_core.c fails and it falls back to PIO
mode.
What's the proper fix for the DMA issue?
I could not understand what issue you are referring to.
In my setup I use both BBB and BBW (Beagle Bone Black/White)with one USB in host (USB1)
and one USB in gadget (USB0). I dont see any issues with DMA.

Can you be more specific?

Yegor

--
-George