Hi,

On Tue, Jan 06, 2015 at 11:44:23AM +0530, Amit Virdi wrote:

> >>Okay. I'll provide full verbose logs, along with the register dump,
> >>when I'm back to the office next week, for the working and non-working
> >>case, but how - as attachment or as inline?
> >
> >Either way will do but I have a feeling mailing list attachment size
> >will bite you, so maybe it's best to make a tarball of both logs and
> >send that as attachment. Compressed text will be very small.
> >

> Attached are the dwc3 verbose logs and register dump without and with the
> fixes in this patchset.

Sorry for the long delay, it has been a bit hectic.

I can see from your logs that we end up with a Transfer Not Ready
(Transfer Active) event and endpoint has BUSY flag set. I also see that
you're queueing 31 requests and all of them will use 2 TRBs, so we
clearly go over our TRB table.

This fix is, indeed, necessary but we need to improve commit log a bit
so it's extremely clear what the error is. Later, we can improve how we
handle requests in this driver, but that is outside of the scope of your
patchset.

Please improve commit log and resend your series so it can be applied.

cheers

--
balbi