Hi Hari,

I am trying to make sure that when an application closes a file handle
all the resources are freed properly.

I saw that DEV_CleanupProcessState() is never called.
I am not able to locate its definition :(
Is this code intentionally disabled/removed for some reason?

Cheers,
Ameya.

/*
 *  ======== DSP_Close ========
 *      The Calling Process handle is passed to DEV_CleanupProcesState
 *      for cleaning up of any resources used by the application
 */
bool DSP_Close(u32 dwOpenContext)
{
        bool retVal = false;

        DBC_Require(dwOpenContext != 0);

        GT_0trace(curTrace, GT_ENTER, "Entering DSP_Close\n");

#ifndef RES_CLEANUP_DISABLE

        if (DSP_SUCCEEDED(DEV_CleanupProcessState((HANDLE) dwOpenContext))) {
                //GT_0trace(curTrace, GT_1CLASS, "DSP_Close Succeeded \r\n");
                pr_emerg("DSP_Close Succeeded\n");
                retVal = true;
        } else {
                //GT_0trace(curTrace, GT_7CLASS, "DSP_Close failed \r\n");
                pr_emerg("DSP_Close failed\n");
        }
#endif

        return retVal;