Hi,

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, Woodruff, Richard wrote:

> [...]

A quick note: in stress testing here, was able to confirm that SDRC_POWER
= 0x000200AD causes problems under memory load and intensive CORE DVFS.
SDRC_POWER = 0x0002009D seems to work fine.  The difference is CLKCTRL = 1
(works) vs. CLKCTRL = 2 (fails).  According to the TRM, CLKCTRL = 2
enables self-refresh when AUTOCOUNT reaches 0.  There is probably some
race between AUTOCOUNT and the CORE DVFS SRAM code, or it is tickling some
SDRC bug.  Will look into this further later.

By the way, there appears to be a TRM bug in the "Dynamic Power Saving
Configurations" table in the SDRC chapter.  The "External SDRC CLK" column
should have "after AUTOCOUNT expiration" for CLKCTRL = 1 rows.

- Paul