Roger Quadros <ext-roger.quad...@nokia.com> writes:

>  I'm facing this strange problem since some days. I have 3 identical
> boards using OMAP3430 ES3.1 and I'm using Kevin's PM
> tree.
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-omap-pm.git;a=shortlog;h=pm
>
> The problem is that UART3 fails to operate correctly after OFF mode on
> _two_ of the boards but works on one. It seems to receive characters
> but 0 only. So characters do not show up on terminal.
>
> Is anybody experiencing similar problems with UART and off mode on your
> boards?

Is this after suspend-to-OFF or OFF-while-idle?

I've experienced this with UART1 on SDP ES3.0, but according to
Rajendra it didn't happen on SDP ES3.1 (I don't currently have any
ES3.1 hardware) :(

Are all of yours ES3.1 ?

I haven't tracked it further since I only saw it on my SDP with UART1
and not on any other board.

Kevin