2009/9/22 Tony Lindgren <t...@atomide.com>:

> Looks good to me. Let's plan on queuing these early so we can test it
> in the linux-omap tree to make sure the patches don't break anyting for
> other omaps. Then let's get them to the mainline tree the next merge
> window after this current one.
>
> To me it looks like we could queue "OMAP7XX] irq.c: Missed a cpu_is_omap850()"
> and "OMAP7XX] PM: Add another ARCH_OMAP850 check" already during the -rc
> cycle as fixes?
>
> Then assuming you're done with the 7xx patches, could you please
> combine all the trivial 730 to 7xx rename patches into just one patch?
> This will make it easier for people to read through the whole series ;)

Hi,

I've done a cleaned up version of the series now, available in branch
omap7xx-fortony (against 2.6.31) or omap7xx-fortony-rc1 (against
linux-omap/master, 945044d1...) The end result is the same whichever
you apply: the conflicting code in gpio.c just gets deleted anyway.

The first 9 patches do the clean up. The next 2 create omap7xx.h and
swap over the core files. Then the big rename is done in two parts.
Finally, a separate patch for the uwire driver. After that comes misc
fixes for omap850 and 7xx. That puts omap7xx into a state where it
boots for us with only the addition of a board file.

http://ali1234.homelinux.net/linwizard-kernel.git/

Thanks

--
Alistair Buxton