Hi all,

I'd like to post a patch in a couple of days to refactor the EHCI clock
management code. This would be useful to do aggressive clock
management in the idle path.

A current implementation I have is to simply factor out the clock_enable/disable
calls out. Does it make sense to move this out to mach-omap2/* and provide
the function pointer through platform data? Does the driver need to be aware
of the clocks that it needs, or is it sufficient for it to just call a
platform-specific
function that turns on/off all the clocks needed by the driver?

The reason I ask is, in a future OMAP, we may need to enable a different set of
clocks, but we should be able to re-use the rest of the code directly.

- Anand