Sorry, I have not seen all the thread. Are you using x-loader? Then your DDR
configuration happens in x-loader and not in u-boot as it skips it. In that
case your question should be on x-loader and this is the right list to discuss
the same.

If you use u-boot for RAM configuration then you should be on NOR flash.

Regards,
Khasim