Hi,

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009, Kevin Hilman wrote:

> When checking measured [de]activate latencies against expected
> latencies, only print warning if driver has provided a non-zero
> latency.
>
> This allows drivers to set their [de]activate latencies to zero when
> they are not known, or are don't care, and the omap_device core will
> not complain about unexpected latencies.

I'm concerned that this will effectively mean that no driver maintainers
will bother to measure these latencies.   These are necessary for
a reasonable implementation of omap_pm_set_max_dev_wakeup_lat().
They should not be difficult to measure: boot at the lowest-performance
OPPs with the latencies uninitialized; then these warnings should indicate
numbers that can be plugged back into the omap_device structure.  But
perhaps I am misunderstanding the point you are making?

- Paul