Michael Trimarchi wrote:
Hi all,

I'm working on a overo board + a palo43 daughter board. I connect a camera to hit with the following result:

hub 2-0:1.0: port 2 disabled by hub (EMI?), re-enabling... usb 2-2: USB disconnect, address 16 gspca: disconnect complete usb 2-2: new high speed USB device using ehci-omap and address 16 usb 2-2: New USB device found, idVendor=05a9, idProduct=a538 usb 2-2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0 usb 2-2: Product: OV538 USB camera-013008-1 usb 2-2: Manufacturer: OmniVision Application Team usb 2-2: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice gspca: probing 05a9:a538 ov538: sensor is ov7691 gspca: probe ok every time... This sometimes happen and simetimes in some boot is ok. But when I start some transaction I have similar problem write packet on the usb device. Can you have any idea?

Ok I use isoc transfer to the sensor and I use a 2.6.29 kernel openembedded
tree.

# CONFIG_USB_C67X00_HCD is not set
CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD=y
CONFIG_OMAP_EHCI_PHY_MODE=y
# CONFIG_OMAP_EHCI_TLL_MODE is not set
CONFIG_USB_EHCI_ROOT_HUB_TT=y

Is there a part of the support patched where I can check?

Michael

Michael