* Gadiyar, Anand <gadi...@ti.com> [091207 08:35]:
> Tony Lindgren wrote:
> > * Mike Rapoport <m...@compulab.co.il> [091206 07:30]:
> > > Tony,
> > > Any chance this can go to 2.6.33?
> >
> > Sure, I was just waiting to hear back if the OUTPUT_PULLUP is
> > needed for sure? Or is just OUTPUT enough for musb to work?
> >
> > Tony
> >

> OUTPUT should work too. The ULPI spec recommends a weak pull-up
> on STP line, but we needn't really have that. Plain OUTPUT is sufficient.

OK, thanks for checking that. Mike, what do you prefer to do?

I guess in some cases the pull may be needed for a pin
to change faster if an external pull is not used?

We could add the OUTPUT_PULL defines, but we should probably
mark them with comments that they should be rarely needed.

Regards,

Tony