Hi Rajendra,

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010, Nayak, Rajendra wrote:

> This series contains prcm register def fixes and clock framework fixes for
> omap4.
> The patches are generated by updating the scripts which autogenerate the files
> modified.
> They apply on latest mainline kernel and are intended for the .33-rc series.
>
> regards,
> Rajendra
>
> Rajendra Nayak (3):
> OMAP4: PRCM: Define shift macros as n instead of 1 << n
> OMAP4: PRCM: Fix the base address for CHIRONSS reg defines
> OMAP4: clocks: Fix the clksel_rate struct DPLL divs

Patch 1 is missing from both the linux-omap and linux-arm-kernel mailing
lists.  Too big, perhaps?

Patches 2 and 3 only made it to linux-omap, it seems.  At least, I can't
find them on linux-arm-kernel.

Anyway, patches 2 and 3 have been queued up for 2.6.33-rc*, but could you
please resend the whole series?

thanks

- Paul