Hello everyone,
                 We are facing an issue with Framebuffer (omapfb) driver while
starting Xorg.

Currently we are using Devkit8000 and trying to boot Linux with our inhouse
rootfs.  While booting the X throws an error saying:

(EE) omapfb(0): FBIOBLANK: Invalid argument

However, X comes up but crashes if we try to launch application which use X.

I have attached Xorg log file for your reference.  Please let us know if there
is a issue with omapfb drivers.  We are using Linux 2.6.28-rc9-omap1 (which
came with the board).

Kernel command line: console=ttyS2,115200n8 root=/dev/mmcblk0p3
video=omapfb:mode:7inch_LCD

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Karthick :)