Hi

Andreas Hartmetz wrote:
On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Michael Trimarchi
<mich...@panicking.kicks-ass.org> wrote:
Use an hub with external power and connect the hub to the OTG and the device
to the HUB.
Is it the same?

Uhm... what do you think how I attached a hard disk and a network
device to the Beagle's USB OTG port (ONE port) that can only supply
100 mA?
Of course I have everything connected to a powered hub that is
connected to the OTG port.
Note that my bug report is not about USB devices not working at all.

Sorry for that :), I haven't read all the message. But I had the same problem
using a camera with isoc transfer. BTW, I have the two patches applied and that
one from openembeeded doens't work.

Michael