Hi,
I am trying to implement card-detect and regulator changes for HSMMC
driver on OMAP4.

In OMAP4, hsmmc doesn't use any gpio line for card detect and instead
uses interrupt line
from TWL6030 which also provides a register for
status[Inserted/removed] of the removable Card.

Currently all the gpio related stuff moved from board file "hsmmc.c"
to driver file "omap_hsmmc.c"
[http://marc.info/?l=linux-mmc&m=126369200005981&w=2]and since the
card-detect implementation
for twl6030 uses I2c read/write it doesn't make sense to have the
card-detect implementation in board file.

And the regulator changes can remain in driver file.

Regards,
Kishore