Kevin Hilman wrote:
Peter Tseng <tsenpe...@gmail.com> writes:

I am seeing some discrepancies between the Overo (I believe I have a
Water) and the Beagleboard (I have a Rev. B5) when resuming after a
suspend to RAM.

Not that it is much comfort, but I have the same problem on Overo but
don't see it on any other OMAP3 board.

I have yet to debug this particular issue further.

I had the same issue on CM-T35 and when I've disabled CONFIG_CPU_IDLE in the kernel configuration the issue disappeared. Maybe it'll be of some help.

Kevin

Sincerely yours,
Mike.