Yes, the maximum number of bytes we send to taal panel using this
fucntion is 5 bytes, hence it is quite unlikely to get a fifo overflow.

> Although I'm not sure which would be better, return an error (EBUSY?
> EWOULDBLOCK?) if the FIFO cannot hold the whole message, or
> block until the FIFO can hold the whole message...
>  Tomi

I am not sure about this, it can be probably aligned with what is done in
update_screen_l4(). I didn't exaclty get why you block till
fifo_stalls > 0xfffff and if we can have a similar reasoning for send_long?

It would be great though if we can make dsi_vc_send_long() configurable enough
to be actually used in dsi_update_screen_l4(), because they both have enough
common code beween them.

Thanks,

Archit