>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Matt Singer [mailto:msin...@eastcoreng.com]
>>Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 6:02 PM
>>To: Gopinath, Thara; linux-omap@vger.kernel.org
>>Subject: RE: OMAP3 Clock & CPU frequency
>>
>>Is it in mainline yet or still a patch?

Hello Matt,

It is not in mainline and is only a patch series.
Link to the series
        http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=128170725127719&w=2
Link to the specific patch
        http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=128170725327731&w=2
Hope this helps you.

One advice to you would be not to top post while replying
to the mailing list. It is a bad etiquette.

Regards
Thara